Monday, September 24, 2018

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a collective 99 cents only store hauls from my Arizona and Palm Springs Trip, so lets get into what I found.


This first haul I believe is from Palm Springs store. Where they had many Funko Pops so you know I had pick some up for $1.99 is a deal. I got this Dr. Who The silence for my brother because I thought it looked cool. I also happy to find a Star Wars pop of Finn so I had to get it. I also found a Pirates Of The Caribbean barbossa which I already own but couldn't just leave him there since it was only $1.99.


They had Halloween items out so I saw this cute Jack-o-lantern bowl that I had to get for my snacks. I also got this cut owl candy bowl that I had to have.


I picked up another pack of fish bone cable organizer which I really liked needed more of them. I was happy to find more the solar light bulbs and they colored ones so I got blue, green and pink.


I was so happy to find the Ihome head phones that people been finding because I love Ihome head phones and my minion ones that paid $20.00 for are getting old. So I got the only ones they had which was the Guardians the Galaxy vol. 2. They were $4.99 which is a really good deal.


We stopped at another 99 store and I found the is Star Wars decal that would look cool on my car. I also found Dart  Rapid wireless Charging pad for $2.99 to try out. It works but you have to take phone case off, so I gave it to my brother since he doesn't use a phone case (he like live dangerously lol). I need to have case on my cell phone which is a Samsung S8 and his S7, so if you wanted know if it works on a S8 and S7.


I also found Star Wars Character clip blind bags so you know I had to get some. I got two and as you see I got Greedo which is a rare and Yoda which you know I love.


I also found this Yourzone 3 piece comforter & sham set which I happy to find since I need a new comforter and been looking but everything for a Full was about $30. I looked at the tag it from Walmart and I bought one from Walmart years ago from same brand that I paid around $20- $30 and love it. So when I saw this pattern I had to grab it for $7.99 which is a really good deal.



We stopped at another 99 Cents store I was happy to finally find the Happy Halloween decorative sequined pillow with skull on it that I wanted. It was $5.99 which was more than the the other sequined pillows I got from them a while ago for $2.99 but the skull one is made much better.

 

They also had more of the Ihome head phones but this time they also had Avengers Hulk design so I picked up two, one for my brother and one extra for whoever need one just in case because it was such a good price I could not getting one as a back up. They were $4.99 which was the same of the Guardians of the Galaxy ones.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment