Monday, September 10, 2018

Bed Bath and Beyond, Ross Dress For Less and Michaels Crafts Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have three hauls to share with you from Bed Bath and Beyond, Ross Dress For Less and Michaels Crafts. So lets get into these hauls.


I went to Bed Bath and Beyond because I wanted to get a handle for my Tervi cup that I love. As you can see I got the 24oz Black Handle for $5.99. Then I was looking at the Clearance Tervi cups and found this cute Minions cup for $9.99 and could not pass up for the price since they are usually like $20.00 for a 24oz.


They opened up a Ross Dress For Less in the same center so I had to check it out. I found this cute skull Betsey Johnson Memory Foam Bath Rug and had to have it. It was only $7.99. 


I also found another pair of these Elephant cute shorts by Bae City since I loved my Panda ones. They were $6.99. 


I had a coupon for 50% off for my birthday and I heard that they put out some Halloween stuff so I went to check it out. I found this cute Halloween Marry-go-round for $14.99 out of place and could not find where came from so I just took it. I asked the cashier and she said they were on other side of the store from the rest of the Halloween stuff so I bought the Marry-go-round and went to check out. I found this light up haunted house for $16.99 and had to have it. I looked up on my cell phone for coupons which I found a 40% and bought the haunted house too. So the Marry-go-round was $7.49 and the haunted house was  $10.19. So that was a pretty good price and I can't wait to make a little town display.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls. I can't wait for Fall and Halloween.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 



No comments:

Post a Comment