Monday, September 17, 2018

Extravagant and SongBird Serenade Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays so lets get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash 

Outside lighting with flash 

Outside lighting no flash 

Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Base Coat
Revlon Extravagant
China Glaze Songbird Serenade
Jordana Quick Shine Top Coat

I wanted to try out Revlon Extravagant polish since I got it at Dollar Tree and have not worn it yet. I just didn't want to wear Extravagant by itself so I thought China Glaze Songbird Serenade would go perfectly with it because it had different color glitters in the black that I love. Extravagant is pretty but thought it be more purple than pink since you know I'm not big fan of the color pink. It's nice polish but I might pass it along to my mom that loves pink and frosty metallic polishes. Because I probably will not wear it again. But if you like pink frosty metallic polishes this might be for you. It does look pretty with Songbird Serenade. 

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment