Monday, August 27, 2018

Dollar Tree Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a collective Dollar Tree Haul to share with you, so lets get into it.


I picked up some storage baskets and this one had bonus which I get four instead of three. I picked up another bottle of swan 100% nail polish remover. I also found the Carmax moisture plus lip balms but I was not a fan and gave them to my mom. They had strong sunscreen smell and you can taste it when its on your lips. I picked up two of the reusable cups to take with me on my trips to use. So I got Adventure Awaits and Stand Tall and Stand out with the cute flamingo on it. 


I also picked up this glass candle holder because need one.


I picked up some books that I could not pass up. I got Romantically Disturbed which is a really cool book of poems. I also got Dangerous Creatures.


I got some crystal geyser water.


I got my favorite shasta root beer and Old Orchard Ice Tea in peach.


I really like there fudge striped shortbread cookies so I got a pack. I also picked some Parmesan cheese. I also picked up another mirror candle holder that I need.


I love these French rolls so I got two packs.


I found few of the Sinful Colors but I saw only two polishes that I don't own and that they were really pretty. So I got Fig and Last Chance.

That it for now and I hope you enjoyed seeing what I got.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment