Monday, August 20, 2018

I'm With the Lifeguard and NYC Park Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani to share with you for Manicure Mondays. I'm so bummed that I broke a nail so I had to trim them all. So I thought I would wear a bright and fun color so lets get into what I put on my nails this time.

Outside lighting in shade with flash

Outside in direct sunlight

Products I used:
Revlon Colorstay gel smooth Base Coat 
China Glaze I'm With The Lifeguard 
Maybelline ColorShow Nail Tattoos NYC Park (orange sun glasses and orange design)
Jordana Quick Shine Top Coat 

Like I said I wanted to wear a bright and fun color so I broke out China Glaze I'm with the Lifeguard since a neon green with some silver shimmer. I really love this polish but it's a matte which you know I not a fan of because they chip and this does chip. Also it was getting dried out so I had to add some nail polish thinner. It so pretty by itself but I add some nail tattoos. I love these nail tattoos they are so easy to use. I'm really happy how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment