Monday, August 13, 2018

Girl Crush and Spark-tacular! Mani

Hello my MJF Stars,
I'm back with another mani for Manicure Mondays, so lets get into this weeks mani.

Inside lighting with flash

outside lighting with flash

outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 bottom Base Coat 
Pure Ice Girl Crush
Sephora by OPI Spark-tacular!
Jordana Quick Shine Top Coat 

I really like Girl Crush from Pure Ice so I decided to do another mani with it.  I forgot about these Sephora by OPI glitter toppers that I have few of and some I have not even used yet so I thought Spark-tacluar! would go perfect with Girl Crush. I decided to glitter gradient on top of Girl Crush. I think it came out nice and I think they really do look good together.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment