Monday, August 13, 2018

Marshalls Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a little Marshalls haul so lets get into what I got.


I found these No Llama drama with your hair coils for $1.99 so I thought I would give them a try. I was so happy to find some makeup palettes from Too Faced and Makeup Revolution that has not been touched or broken. So I got the Too Faced Natural Matte since I enjoyed the peanut butter and jelly palette. I thought for $16.99 ($36.99) I would try it out to pair with my other Too Faced or any of my shimmer palettes. I also a Makeup Revolution Radiance Radiant Lights Palette with 3 Radiant Lights Highlighters for $4.99 ($15.00). I wanted to try this palette and was happy to find it for such a good price. The last thing I got was another pair of Under Armour slides on sale for $10.00. I'm not a big fan of this color but I figured I wear them around the house but after trying them on I really like them.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Marshalls haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 



No comments:

Post a Comment