Monday, August 27, 2018

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a 99 cents only haul to share with you, so lets get into this haul.


I picked up these blue storage basket to reorganize some of my makeup with. I also got some Chenille stems because I used up the ones I had. I use them clean my reusable straws.


I found these cute Citypets dog jackets from my doggies. They were $1.99 which is a really good price.


I was happy to finally find some of the unicorn makeup brushes by Elite pro Beauty so I picked one of each brush which was Blush, Mini Fan, Eyeshadow, Blending, Angled and Lip Brush. They are really nice for $.99 each.


I picked up two of these Add a shelf cabinet organizer and they worked for small plates but not large plates so I was bummed that I had to used it for other things in the cabinet.


I picked more of the Jobe Vegetables fertilizer for my garden. I also got another one of the lip treasures lip balm since I liked the panda one so I got the mouse which is candy apple scent. I also got this cute hummingbird sign.


I also found these 2 pack pillow case which is a good deal for $.99 but after opening them the sea pillow case pattern is off  and the blue pack had a sold blue and one with stripes. They nice but I probably will not buy them again unless I look at them more closely.


I was so happy to find the LED neon light Lightning bolt because I saw them at 5 below which there are none near me so I was happy to find them at 99. They were $4.99 which the about same at 5 below. I love it you can plug it in outlet with usb adapters or use batteries which is what I did. It is also very bright.


The last thing(s) I got was some Faded Glory Plus Size Woman leggings in black and navy blue for $2.99 each. These legging are from Walmart and they are usually around $8 each so these were awesome to find.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment