Monday, August 13, 2018

Ross Dress For Less Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Ross Dress For Less Haul to share with you. So lets get into this haul.


I have been looking for a mini backpack for my trip to use a purse. I found this Handbag Republic green bag for $19.99. They also had a neon yellow one that I was debating on which one I wanted and chose this one.


I found these cute short from Eye candy for $6.99. I had to get them because they are nice and soft and airy. 


I also got same pair as the ones above but in this pretty flower pattern which is also $6.99.


I also got these cute panda shorts which are same material as the other two but have pockets and is mad by Bae City. They were also $6.99.



I this dog toy by Toy Time for Jack that was $3.99 and he loves it.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Ross haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment