Monday, August 27, 2018

None Of Your Risky Business and I'm With The Lifeguard Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays so lets get into what I wore this time.

Inside light with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash 
Products I used:
Orly Top2 bottom Base Coat 
China Glaze None Of Your Risky Business 
China Glaze I'm With The Lifeguard 
Jordana Quick Shine Top Coat 

I wanted to wear a bright orange so I decided to wear None Of Your Risky Business from China Glaze. I also wanted to do a squish mani on a few nails. I thought China Glaze I'm With The Lifeguard would look pretty with None Of Your Risky. I think it does. I'm really happy with how this mani came out. 
I hope you enjoyed this weeks Mani for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment