Monday, August 20, 2018

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another 99 cents only store haul to share with you. So lets jump into what I found this time.


I found these cute tins pen holders. I got the cup tin holders with mermaid and unicorn pattern to use for brush holders and other makeup stuff. I also got three of the tin pencil cases to put my single eyeshadows in and the work well.


I got these Fish Bone Cable Organizer for my ear phones which I really like. I also picked up more of the Smoke & Mirrors makeup. I found another color of the matte lip gloss in Dreamer so I got that. I also picked up more of the Metallic Eyeshadows in pink venus and bronze goddess. 



The last thing I got was these cute pineapple string led lights 10ct that was $1.99 each.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I got from 99 cents only store.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment