Monday, August 6, 2018

Zenni Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I want to share with you my first and second haul from Zenni. Since I only own one good pair of prescription eye glasses and I wanted a back up pair. I saw many eye glass prescription company online but they were as much as buying from my eye doctor. I saw this company online called Zenni and they were local. They were way cheaper and so I thought I would order a pair.


I decided to order these pretty Cat Eye Glasses 2018739 Multicolor. The frames were $12.95 and lens were free. I thought I would try the Sunglasses Clip-On in gray for $3.95. I also had a 20% off coupon which was nice. With shipping it came out to $18.47. I really love these glasses they were a little tight on my left side but I used a hair dry and bent it to my liking which was not big deal. The clip ons were ok but I don't like that it slides on the top instead of the sides because the bars are not too close to the nose piece since my eyes are close together it kinda bugs me. I will probably will not use them. I would not recommend the clip ons. Since I loved these glasses I thought I would order another pair but in a tinted lens as sun glasses.


This time I ordered Cat-Eye Glasses 123916 in Lagoon that was $6.95 with a Standard Lens Tint in Gray 80% for $4.95 and Anti-reflective coating that also was $4.95. I also love these glasses too. 


I think these eye glasses are really nice and are pretty good for the price. If you looking for some glasses you should totally check out this company. They have so many different glasses to choose from and you will find something you like for sure. I will be buying more glasses from them. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Zenni haul and what I thought about Zenni.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment