Monday, July 2, 2018

4th Of July 2018 Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays. Since Wednesday is 4th of July, I decided to do a red, white and blue themed mani. Lets get into what I created.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Products I used:
Orly Top2 bottom Base Coat 
Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Essie Loot the Booty 
Kiss Gel Strong Maras Cherry 
Sassy+Chic Sliver Star Gem
Jordana Quick Shine Top Coat 

As I said I wanted to do a 4th of July themed mani so I decided to do a squish mani with red, white and blue. I used Snow me white as my base color for squishing the three colors which was Snow me white, Loot the Booty and Maras Cherry. I really happy how it came out but you have to make sure that you don't move the colors to much because it becomes a muddy purple mess. So if you think you want to do this mani I recommend that you put a few different dot of each color and press down not move it around which what I did. I also wanted to add some thing extra and added a silver star gem on two of my nails. If you like to try something different check out my other 4th of July mani's or my resent memorial day mani

I hope you have a fun and safe 4th of July.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 



No comments:

Post a Comment