Monday, July 2, 2018

Bath and Body Works Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have three bath and body works hauls from April and May that has not been posted oops. I also have a SAS little haul to share with you. So lets get into this collective BBW haul.


In this haul I picked up 6 of the Wallflower refills which they were 5 for $23 and I also had 20% off coupon too. So they were like $3.68 each. I got Mago Mai Tai, Mango Dragonfruit, Waikiki Beach Coconut, Pomelo Citron, Peach and Pineapple Mango. I also has a coupon for a free $5.00 item. So I got A Thousand Wishes shower gel. 


In this haul from May I had coupon for 20% off and a free $5.00 item. So I picked up a small body lotion in Pretty As A Peach since they had no shower gels in the travel size. I love the Pretty As A Peach scent. I also got 5 of the pocketbac's since my stash was gone down and I wanted some of the new scents. It was 5 for $6 and with coupon they were like $.66 each. I got My Unicorn made me do it (magical mango), Don't quit you daydream (pink Lemonade), peach mango, llamacorn (fizzy fruit pop) and Mermaid Life (Pineapple coconut). the last thing I got was this cute Royal Octopus which was by his self and I had to take him home. He was $7.75 with coupon $6.20. I love him and he lights up too.


this last haul is from the SAS which I didn't find much since they only had a few shower gels that I liked. They had no pineapple or peach scents that I like. They only had one of the peach scent I like which I got was Georgia Peach that was $3.75. I also got the Tahiti island dream which I also like that was $3.50. I was pretty disappointed with what they had. So I didn't get much.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 



No comments:

Post a Comment