Monday, July 16, 2018

Second Eye Look: Makeup Revolution Death By Chocolate Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look using the Makeup Revolution Death by Chocolate palette, so lets get into what I created this time.


Products I used:
Wet N Wild Take On The Day Eyeshadow Primer
NYX Glitter Primer Eyelid
Makeup Revolution Death By Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette
Lick Me: Crease
Set Me Free: eyelid
White Light: brow bone
Love You to Death: outer v, crease and bottom lash
L.A. Colors Grafix Eyeliner Black
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara Black

I wanted to do a shimmery neutral eye look so I used Lick Me in my crease. I then put Set Me Free which a pretty shimmery shade on my eyelid. I put Love You to Death on my outer v an into the crease and on the bottom lash. I used White Light on my brow bone and to blend out edges of Lick Me. I really love how this eye look came out and can't wait to do another eye look with this palette.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment