Monday, July 16, 2018

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have an other collective 99 cents only store hauls so share with you. So lets get into this haul.


I saw these Hello Summer fold able beach mat and thought they would be perfect to use outside on the deck since it get so hot. I put one by Jacks kiddy pool so he does not burn his feet and so he kind find his pool since he is bland. He can feel the different texture. I got two as a back up since they are only $1.99 each which is a deal.


I saw these max makeup chrimoya two packs which I thought was two mascaras but I was wrong it was a mascara and liquid liner so I thought I would give it a try for $1.99. I also found some the Sally Hansen Pearl Crush nail polishes so I picked up three to try. I need some makeup wipes so I thought I would give these Allure makeup remover. I recently tried them and they burned my skin so I will use them to clean up makeup area not on my face. I saw these Ponds face wash so I thought pick up one of each one to try. I got the Pollution out + purity and Facial scrub.


I was so happy to find one of the Studio Paradise bags with a Boston terrier on it. It was $1.99.


I also picked up more of the Cora lite Ultra Thin pads because they are cheap and I like them. So if you see them at 99 and you like always ones you should try them. I also picked up one these Lancaster soft cremes in the flavor Vanilla & caramel because I never seen them there before. They are really good. I picked up two of the Aquarium pipe & air stone set since these are not cheap. My fish love air stones and my other one was getting old an need to be replaced. 



In this haul I picked up two of the let's party summer luau placemats for outside.


I also saw these cute pineapple table decor in Aloha and Welcome to paradise and I had to get them. I also got this mermaid headband in a pretty green color. I also picked up another one of the Ponds pollution out purity face wash because I really like it and need a back up. I also got this solar light garden stick that dollar tree use to sell.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what hauled from 99.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment