Monday, July 9, 2018

First Eye Look: Makeup Revolution Death By Chocolate Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with you my first eye look using the Makeup Revolution Death By Chocolate palette. So lets get into what I created.


Products I used:
Wet N Wild Take On The Day Eyeshadow Primer
NYX Glitter Primer Eyelid
Makeup Revolution Death By Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette
Break Me Up: Crease
Don't Let Go: eyelid
White Light: brow bone
Love You to Death: outer v and bottom lash
Jordana Cat Eye Liner  Black Leather
Covergirl Bombshell Curvaceous by Lashblast Mascara Very Black

This palette is all warm neutral shade with a few shades of plum and you know I love purples so I had to use it. But first I put Break Me Up in my crease. I put Don't Let Go on my eyelid. I put Love You to Death which is the plum shade in my outer v in to the crease and on my bottom lash. I put White Light on my brow bone to highlight and blend out the edge of Break Me Up. I then put my liner and mascara. I really love how this eye look came out. I can't wait to do another eye look with is palette.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment