Monday, July 30, 2018

Jcpenney Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another JC Penney haul to share with you. I wanted to pick up some light weight nice shirts since I mainly own graphic tees and tank tops.


I found this pretty black  Short Sleeve Wash Tee by Boutique it was $27 but I got it for $12.79 on sale. 


I also got this St. John Bay Short sleeve lace garment wash tee which when I saw it folded and was not sure how it was going to look on. I was actually surprised how it looked on and I liked the lace and that the split crew neck fit just right. So my girls was not showing like most shirts I try on and I'm not a fan. So I got this Oak Moss color.


I also got it in American Navy color and they were $34 but I got them on sale for $13.59 each.


I was looking around the men's graphic tees to see if they had any that I had to have but I found these items in stead. I found some men socks which fit me fine because I have big feet for a girl. I could not pass them up because one they are Harry Potter, two they were on sale and three I love my character socks. So I got a two pack crew on  sale for $.80 that was $10.00. I also got five pack low rise for $5.27 was $12.00. I also found this Star Wars Pillow case that I had to have because I love Chewie. It was on sale for $6.23 and was $16.00 for one pillow case. I wish they had two for that sale price but I happy to get one and It goes well with my stars sheets. They had a deal if you spent $50.00 you get back $10.00 in rewards but it expired in a couple days so I went to see if they had any shoes.


So I found these Skechers Yoga Foam flip flops in Meditation Daisy Delight navy and you know I love me some yoga foam skechers or in flip flop form. These were in size 11 which I have to buy since there 10 is more like a 9. They were the last pair and on sale for $22.50 and with $10.00 off it cam out to $12.50 which is a really good deal since they were $45.00. I think these flip flops were meant for me and I love them.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I hauled.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment