Monday, July 16, 2018

Play With My Mint, Mer-Mint, Late Blush and Lady Crab Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Monday's, so lets get into what I put on my nails this time.

inside lighting with flash

outside lighting with flash

outside lighting no flash

Products I used:
Orly Top2 bottom Base Coat
Essence the gel Play With My Mint
Sally Hansen Pearl Crush Mer-Mint
Kiss gel strong Late Blush
Sally Hansen Pearl Crush Lady Crab
Jordana Quick Shine Top Coat

I wanted to wear the Sally Hansen Pear Crush polishes that I got recently and I could not decide which one so I picked two. I wore Play With My Mint as a base for Mer-Mint which is a pretty shimmery green iridescent topper with hex glitters in it. I also wore Late Blush as base on my ring and pinky finger with Lady Crab on top which was a pink jelly with blue shimmer and same hex glitter as Mer-Mint. I think both topper are really pretty and have a nice formula but it is hard to get out the hex glitter on your nail which I was not really a big fan of. If I used them again I will used it and try not to get the hex glitter on the brush. I still really like how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment