Monday, July 2, 2018

Dollar Tree Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another collective Dollar Tree haul so lets get into what I found this time.


I saw this cute frog welcome sign and that it would be perfect from my front door.


I was lucky find these rose candle holders which I gave to my mom for mothers day and she loved them. If you didn't know roses mean a lot to my family. These are so pretty and if I find more I might pick another one. 


I found these bikini top shells which I looking for my mermaid costume last year and thought I could be a mermaid again. I was think of painting and putting gems on them.


I also found these treat me bath burst which I picked up one of each design (heart, cup cake, ice cream, butterfly, and unicorn) for gifts because I'm not a big bath person. 


I saw this wind twister and thought I would pick one up to see if worth a dollar. It's cool but the colors faded fast which was a bummer. I was happy to find the star candle holder since you know I love stars. I wanted a blue one too but they only had silver and red.


I found one of the turtle plate and had to get it since matches my bowl I bought at Ross which was much more than $1. I have used natural white 5 minute whitening pen and it was pain so I thought I would try this one with the tray and gel. I also found this Assured compact trimmer which if you been following me awhile you know I love the pen trimmers for my face but they usually are around $7 so I thought I would give this a try. I have used it and it works but I think its best for your legs then your face. It is bigger than the pen trimmers and it hard to hold. So I probably will not buy again. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I hauled.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment