Monday, July 30, 2018

Fourth Eye Look: Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

Hello my MJF Stars,
I have another eye look to share with you and this time its using the Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette so lets get into what I created this time.


Products I used:
Nyx glitter primer
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette:
Freak: Eyelid, crease and bottom lash
Thrash: inner eyelid
Revolt: inner eyelid
Wet N Wild single eyeshadow Brulee: brow bone
Wet N Wild proline Felt Tip Eyeliner Black
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara Black

I was feeling a green eye look so I pulled out my UD electric palette since I have not did an a green eye look with it yet. So I used Freak for an all over color because It was so pretty and I wanted to do something different than I usually do. I put a mix of Thrash and Revolt in the inner eyelid. I used WNW Brulee as my brow bone color and bended out the edge of Freak. I also put freak on my bottom lash too. I used WNW eyeliner and Covergirl mascara. I really love how this eye look came out and I so need to use this palette again. I really love Freak its a really pretty green.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment