Monday, July 23, 2018

Viva Antigua! And Late Blush Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
Since my Birthday was July 20th I wanted to do a bright and shimmery mani. So let's get into what I wore this week on my nails.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 bottom Base Coat 
Essie Viva antigua!
Kiss gel string Late Blush
Jordana Quick Shine Top Coat 

I really love Viva Antigua which is a blue/teal with shimmer so I thought it would be perfect to wear on my birthday. I decided to do a few squish design on two of my nails. I thought Late Blush that is a purple/pink color which I thought it would look pretty with Viva Antigua. I think it does because I had many people telling me that they liked my nails. I really loved this mani and really bummed that I have to change my nails later today since they had a few chips.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment