Monday, July 9, 2018

Loot the Booty and Strut your Stuff Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani to share with you for Manicure Mondays. So lets get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 bottom Base Coat
Essie Loot The Booty
Essie Strut Your Stuff
Jordana Quick Shine Top Coat

I was in a blue nail polish mood so I remembered how much I loved Essie Loot The Booty which is a pretty blue with blue shimmer. So I put that on and wanted to a squish marble look on two of my nail so I used Loot The Booty and another Essie polish in Strut Your Stuff. I really love how this mani came out. I would totally recommend both of these Essie polishes because they are beautiful and have nice formula's, if you can still find them in stores.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment