Monday, July 30, 2018

Loud and Proud, Girl Crush, Get It Girl and High Five Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani for Manicure Mondays. I just got the Pure Ice neon matte nail polishes from Walmart and wanted to wear one of those. So lets get into what I put on my nail.

Inside lighting with flash

outside lighting with flash

outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 bottom Base Coat 
Pure Ice Loud and Proud, Girl Crush, Get It Girl and High Five
Jordana Quick Shine Top Coat 

As you can see I could not just choose one so I wore all four colors that I got from the collection. You know I'm not a big fan of mattes because they usually chip fast. These do chip fast which is a bummer but the formula is nice because I didn't have to do too many coats to be opaque which is nice. I really love the colors because they are bright pastels or they call them neon mattes which I don't really think they are neon mattes. My favorite colors in this collection is the Girl Crush (bright pastel green), Loud and Proud ( bright pastel purple/blue). I think the other two colors are pretty but I have similar colors in my collection. I think they are nice and if you like mattes you might want to check them out since they are only $1.97 each. Even with them chipping fast on me which all mattes do, I would wear them again. I might have to try different base coat we will see.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment