Monday, July 23, 2018

My Birthday Eye Look: NYX Happy Birthday Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
Since it was my birthday on last Friday the 20th and I was going out to eat dinner with my family I did my makeup. So lets get into what I created.


NYX Happy Birthday Eyeshadow Palette

Products I used:
Wet N Wild Take On the Day Eyeshadow primer for my primas
NYX Happy Birthday Eyeshadow Palette 
2: crease
3: eyelid
1: inner eyelid 
10: Brow bone 
Wet N Wild Proline Felt Tip eyeliner Black 
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion mascara Black 

Like I said it was my Birthday so I decided to use the NYX Happy Birthday palette since I have not used it since last year. I wanted to used the orange/red colors since I have not created a look using those colors in this palette. I put 2 in the crease which is matte orange color. I put 3 which red/orange shimmer on my eyelid and my bottom lash. I put 1 which is light cream shimmer in my inner eyelid. I put 10 on my brow bone to bend out the edges of 2. I really love how this eye look came out. It feels like summer with a hint of fall. I really need to use this palette more so pretty.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment