Monday, July 9, 2018

Big Lots, Target and Costco Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have three collective hauls to share with you from Big Lots, Target and Costco. Some are old and some are resent hauls, so lets get into these hauls.


This haul is from Big lots. Where I picked up some epielle aloe vera makeup remover cleansing tissues that was $1.00. I also got this Stylin' 5 pack of these phone cord hair ties for $2.00.


I saw this Modella Fashion forever makeup bag and thought it would be perfect to replace my other travel toiletry bag. It was $8.00 which is a really good price and I love the color combo. I transferred all of my stuff and it fits more than what I had in my other travel bag.


This haul is from Target which they were having a sale on movie which was 20% on chartwheel. So I got Star Wars the last jedi that was $19.99 and Winchester which was $15.99.


I finally broke down and bought a real pop socket since the ones my dad got me from online stopped sticking to my phone case. I got the Blue Nebula design which I think goes well with my star wars case and It was $9.99.


I also got this Contigo kids water bottle that has these cute elephant design on it. It was on clearance for $2.98 was $9.99. 


This last haul is from Costco which they had some Disney movies on Bluray for $8.99 each. So I got The great mouse detective, The Rescuers & The Rescuers Down Under, The Sword in the Stone and Dumbo. This is really good deal for bluray and so happy add some classics to my Disney movie collection on dvd & bluray. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment