Monday, June 25, 2018

Third Eye Look: Makeup Revolution Mint Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look using the Makeup Revolution Mint Chocolate eyeshadow Palette. So lets get into what I created this time.


Avon Eyeshadow Primer light Beige 
NYX Glitter Primer : center eyelid
Makeup Revolution Mint Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette:
Worlds Apart: Crease and bottom lash 
Distorted: Eyelid
Secret: outer v and crease
High Standards: inner eyelid
Confession: Brow Bone
L.A. Girl Grafix eyeliner Black 
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara Black 

I put Worlds Apart in the crease which is pretty reddish brown matte. I then put Distorted on my eyelid which is a pretty copper shimmer color. I put Confession on my brow bone to bend out the edge of Worlds Apart. I then put High Standards in my inner eyelid. I put Secret in my outer eyelid and bottom lash. I  then did a my usually wing and mascara. I really love how this eye look came out. I love that you can do some many different eye looks with is one eyeshadow palette. I can't wait to do another eye look.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment