Monday, June 18, 2018

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars, 
I'm here with another 99 cents only haul which is a collective haul from last end of last month. So lets get into what I got this time.


I picked up this bonita clear nail polish and two of the Covergirl Lipperfection Lip Balms to try out in Cocoa twist and Cotton candy twist.


I picked up a bag of the Mint Oreo which I like.


I picked up one of the Smoke & Mirrors Eyeshadow Crayon in Bella Bronze. I also got these Max Makeup Cherimoya Blueberry Cleaning wipes to try.


I also found these flower glosses by Smoke & Mirrors that look like the ones everyone been buying but these are cheaper. So I picked up three colors Pink, Purple and Teal.


I also found the Smoke & Mirrors Holographic Lip Glosses so I picked up Flirty and Orchid. I also found another one of the Smoke & Mirrors eyeshadow Crayon in Lilac Touch.


I got more Truly Home washcloths for $1.99. I found more of the Crest pro-health toothpaste but now they are $1.99 instead of .99 but I still picked it up since I like this toothpaste.


I saw this Star Wars The Force Awakens micromachines for $3.99 and had to have it. I thought I could display it with my star wars collection.


The last thing I got was these two Citypets dog dress for Bella and Sonya. They were $1.99 but they made better than one that are $.99 and still cheaper $6 which I usually pay.

I hope you enjoyed my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 



No comments:

Post a Comment