Monday, June 18, 2018

Snow Me White and Pink Blue Splatter Glitter Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays so lets get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash 

Outside lighting no flash

Products I used:
Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Black Heart Beauty Pink Blue Splatter Glitter
Jordana Quick Shine Top Coat 

I forgot I even owned this Black Heart polish because I bought it and put in my displayed with the other skull polishes that I own. So I finally decided to wear it. I thought a color polish could not give this pretty red, blue, purple and neon pink glitter polish justice. I knew that it need to go over white so I pulled out my favorite white polish by Sinful Colors called Snow Me White. I really loved how the glitter polish looked over the white. I might have to try over a pastel color next time.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment