Monday, June 4, 2018

Third Eye Look: Lorac Disney Pirates Of the Caribbean Dead Man Tell No Tales

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to share with you another eye look using the Lorac Pirates of the Caribbean palette since I've only used it twice and need to used it more. So let's get into the eye look I created this time.


Products I used:
Avon eyeshadow Primer Light beige
Lorac Disney Pirates Of the Caribbean Dead Man TellNo Tales:
Silent Mary: crease
Yo Ho: eyelid
Arrgh!: outer v, crease and bottom lash
Shiver me : inner eyelid
Bone and Mattey: brow bone
Urban Decay 24/7 waterproof liquid eyeliner Perversion
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Black

Like I said I wanted to create another eye look with this Lorac palette since I only used it two times. I wanted to do a smokey gray look so I started with Silent Mary in the crease. I put Yo Ho on my eyelid. I used Arrgh! in my outer v and bottom lash to smoke it out. I used Shiver me in my inner eyelid. I mixed Bone and Mattey for my brow bone color to blend out the edge of Silent Mary. I then winged out my eyeliner and used mascara. I really love how this eye look came out.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment