Monday, June 11, 2018

First Eye Look: Makeup Revolution Mint Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to share my first eye look using the Makeup Revolution Mint Chocolate eyeshadow Palette. Lets get into what I create with this palette.


Products I used:
NYX Glitter Primer 
Makeup Revolution Mint Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette:
Tea: Crease
Lust: Eyelid
Poison Ivy: outer v and bottom lash 
High Standards: inner eyelid
Confession: Brow Bone
L.A. Girl Grafix eyeliner Black 
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara Black 

For this eye look I wanted to use the Lust which is a pinky nude with a teal/green shift which I had to use on my eyelid. I used Tea in the crease. I wanted to one of the green eyeshadows so I decided to put Poison Ivy in the outer v and crease which I think it made the green pop in Lust. I put Confession on my brow bone and High Standard in my inner eyelid. Since I liked Poison Ivy I put it on the bottom lash to smoke it out. I really love how this eye look came out. I really like this palette and can't wait to create another eye look with it.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment