Monday, June 25, 2018

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another 99 cents only store haul so lets get into what I got.


I picked up another pack of the shave guard razors that I like. I picked up another Smoke & Mirrors this time I decided to try the transforming lip gloss in green. I also was happy to find these cute Hatchimals lip balms so I picked up the blue one and the white one to try. I picked up a eye glass kit. I got some Ibuprofen since I need one for my travel bag. I got these ear wipes for my dog to try. I saw this wall charger for $2.99 that two holes so I figured to give it a try to keep in my travel bag. I saw this scunci head band and thought give it a try.


I happy to find the Garnier miracle ani-fatigue to try out for $3.99. I also got this cute Goody midnight edge headband.


This time they had bigger tubes of toothpaste of the crest pro health so I picked up too. They were $1.99.





I picked up five of the studio 74 pet dog shirts because I have three dogs and they love these shirts.


I found another one of the glitter storage boxes with not tag so they gave it to me for $1.99 and I know they were more but I think they were using it for selling products.

I hope you enjoyed seeing another 99 cents only store haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 





No comments:

Post a Comment