Monday, June 25, 2018

Peach Sorbet and Diamond Dazzle Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays so lets get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash 

Outside lighting with flash 

Outside lighting no flash 
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Base Coat 
Kiss gel Strong Peach Sorbet 
Milani Diamond Dazzle 
Jordana quick Dry Topcoat 

As you know I have been loving the Kiss gel strong polishes. So I again put another one one my nails but this time I put on Peach Sorbet which is a light orange cream color which is so pretty by itself but I had to add some shimmer which is Milani Diamond Dazzle. I really love how this mani came out.

 I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment