Monday, June 18, 2018

Second Eye Look: Makeup Revolution Mint Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look to share with you using the Makeup Revolution Mint Chocolate eyeshadow Palette. So lets get into what I created this time.


Products I used:
Avon Eyeshadow Primer light Beige 
NYX Glitter Primer : center eyelid
Makeup Revolution Mint Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette:
Secret: Crease and bottom lash 
Commotion: Eyelid
Sugarcoated: inner eyelid
Confession: Brow Bone
L.A. Girl Grafix eyeliner Black 
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara Black 

I really wanted to use Commotion which is Mint/teal shimmer shade which is so pretty. I decided to put Commotion on my eyelid. I first put Secret in the crease and then put Commotion on the eyelid with the help of NYX glitter primer to get most of the shimmer in the eyeshadow since the shimmer shadows are buttery soft in a good way. I used Confession on the brow bone to bend out edges of Secret. I then put Sugarcoated in my inner eyelid. To smoke it put I put Secret on my bottom lash. I also did my winged liner and mascara. I really love how this eye look came out. I love all of the colors in this Mint Chocolate Palette and can't wait to create another eye look with it. 
If you like to see my Review of it is a few posts down from last monday.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment