Monday, June 11, 2018

Misstress Of All Evil Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays so lets get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Base Coat 
Disney Tsum tsum smackers Misstress Of All Evil
Jordana Quick Shine Top Coat 

I finally got around to wearing the other Lip Smacker nail polish that I bought last Halloween from Bath and Body Works. It reminded me of a nail polish I loved from Wet N Wild but it close but not the same. Even though its not the same this polish is pretty. I love this teal metallic with hit of shimmer in it which was a surprise since you can't see it in the bottle. They formula is same as the Ursula polish. I really like this polish and if you can still find it you should pick it up to try.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment