Monday, June 11, 2018

Ulta Beauty Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Ulta Beauty Haul to share with you. The reason I went to Ulta is because I went to Sephora first to by the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette because they had it on sale but when I got there they were sold out. Well they didn't even have in stock before the sale so that made me mad why do they do that so I just left empty handed. I remembered that Ulta had Makeup Revolution Chocolate palettes on sale so I decided to go check them out. So lets get into what I got this time.


I saw they had all of the Makeup Revolution Chocolate palettes on sale for $7.50 which they are usually $15.00 each. So since I could not get Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette from Sephora. I decided to picked up two of the Makeup Revolution palettes. I got the Mint Chocolate because when I saw it on IG. I had to have it. I also picked up Death By Chocolate because looked similar to the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. Also the Mint Chocolate Palette smells like Mint Chocolate and the Death By Chocolate smelled like Chocolate which is a plus.


I was also happy to find two Wet N Wild full stocked displays of the new collections which was the Flights Of Fancy and the Goth-o-graphic. I wanted only one thing from the Flights of Fancy collection which was the ColorIcon Baked blush in Hummingbird Hype which as you see I got and it was $4.99. I also got the megaglo highlighting powder that I wanted from the Goth-o-graphic collection which I was sold out at Walgreens. It was White Raven it was also $4.99. They also had the loose powder but I'm not fan of loose powders so I skipped on that. I also used my 20% off coupon and since Makeup Revolution is drug store makeup I got one of the palettes for $6.00 instead of $7.50. I really happy with my haul and I hope you enjoyed seeing it.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment