Monday, June 4, 2018

Sky's The Limit Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani to share with you for Manicure Mondays. So let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Base Coat
Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Sky's The Limit
Jordana Quick Dry Topcoat

When I saw Sky's The Limit in bottle at Dollar Tree it looked so pretty that I had to get it. It looks like a metallic teal blue color. Its more teal than blue on the nails which is still pretty. The formula is pretty good but I did four coats just in case because its little sheer. I wish is was more teal blue than silvery metallic but I still like this color. I'm really happy how this mani came out and would totally recommend this polish is you love metallic nail polishes but if you not fan you should skip.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment