Monday, June 4, 2018

Dollar Tree Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
Since this got lost in the list to post. I thought I would post this Dollar Tree Haul that was from before Easter. So lets get into this haul.


I loved the two tone sea glass soy candle so I got another one in Pina Colada scent. I also found these Garden Collection LED String Lights of leaves that go nice with my flower ones that I own. I also was happy to finally see Samsung  Galaxy S8 case at Dollar Tree so I picked up this cute Dolphin one. I got some tooth paste from Colgate in the Sensitive.


I saw theses Crafter's square storage containers and thought I can use them for crafts or makeup.


I found these magnets on the way out and thought they were too cute not to bring home.


The last things I got was two bags Palmers Easter Eggs and bag of Russell Stover Coconut Mini Eggs.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Dollar Tree haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment