Monday, May 28, 2018

Memorial Day/ Snow Me White, Maras Cherry and Sail Away Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm to share with you a mani for manicure Mondays. Since today is Memorial Day I thought I would do a red, white and blue mani so lets get into what I created.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Base Coat 
Sinful Snow Me White
Kiss gel strong Maras Cherry
Milani Sail Away
Jordana Quick Shine Top Coat 

Like I said I wanted to do a red, white and blue themed mani for memorial day. So I thought I do a dry brush method. I first put Snow Me White as a base for Maras Cherry and Sail Away. If you have not done the dry brush method before you try to take off the polish of the brush before brushing on to the nail. I think it came out pretty good but my thumb nail got little bit too much of the red polish but I think I really like it. It is less messy as a squish mani. I'm probably going to try this technique again because it easy and I love the effect. 

I hope you have a great Memorial Day and enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment