Monday, May 14, 2018

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have  two hauls to share with you from the 99 Cents only store, so lets get into what I got this time.


I have been loving the Smoke & Mirrors makeup and was happy to find two of the Metallic Eyeshadows in Bronze Goddess and Pink Venus. I also got a back brush with removable handle.


When I saw this Star Wars Light saber room light I had to have it. It was $4.99 and I know it was much more any where else.


I was surprised to find one of the Disney tsum tsum from series one for only $.99 and you know I could not pass it up. I hope they get more in because I saw people hauling serie 2. I finally found one of the Lego Dimension of Beetlejuice that I have been looking for and it was $4.99. 


I got two of these Multi section case in pink and clear for me and my mom. I put my jewelry in it to I can easily see what I want to wear.


In this last haul I found more of the Smoke & Mirror makeup. I got two of the Highlighter in Luminous Gold and Superb. I also thought I try the Powder Foundation in Ivory. I also was happy to find more colors of the Metallic Eyeshadows which are Moondust and Knight Divine.


I also got two of Allary Sparkle Stylus because my other one got worn out and does not really work anymore. The package got a little wet since it was raining when bought them but they still work.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I got and if you have not already follow me on instagram if you want to see what I found faster.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 





No comments:

Post a Comment