Monday, May 21, 2018

Fourth Eye Look: Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look to share with you so lets get into what I created with the Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette.


Products I used:
Avon Eyeshadow Primer Light Beige
Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette
Peanut Butter: crease and bottom lash
Peanut Butter Cup: outer v
Extra Creamy: brow bone
Bananas: inner eyelid 
Smoke & Mirrors Eyeshadow Crayon Bella Bronze: Eyelid
L.A. Colors Grafix eyeliner Black
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara Black 

I wanted to try put the Smoke & Mirrors Eyeshadow Crayon that I got from the 99 cents only store. So I thought I put Bella Bronze on the lid. To go with the eyeshadow crayon I thought the Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette  would look good with it. I put Peanut Butter in the crease. I then put Peanut Butter Cup in the outer v and in to the crease a little bit. I put Bananas in my inner eyelid. I blended out the edges of Peanut Butter with Extra Creamy and I also up on my brow bone. To smoke it out a little bit I put peanut butter on the bottom lash. 
I was kind a bummed that some reason my eyeliner started to something weird on top of the eyeshadow Crayon as you can see it look smudged in the center. I don't think it was eyeliner because it never done that before I used on top of the eyeshadow Crayon. Also it didn't dry down and began to wear off  with even a eyeshadow base in the crease which is no good. I might have to try it on my bottom lash and not on my eyelids. 
I really liked how this eye look came out besides the eyeliner/ eyeshadow crayon acting weird. :0/

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment