Monday, May 14, 2018

Sorceress of The Sea Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to share with you another mani for this weeks Manicure Monday. I have been meaning to wear the Disney Tsum tsum Smackers nail polish so as you can see I picked Sorceress of the sea. 

inside lighting with flash

outside lighting with flash

outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Base Coat
Disney Tsum tsum Smackers Sorceress of The Sea
Pop-arazzi Quick Dry Top Coat Insta- Shine

Like I said I have been wanting to wear the smackers nail polishes that I bought a while ago to see how the formula is. Since they are made by markwins which is own Wet N Wild so I figured it might have the same formula as there nail polishes. As you can see I chose the purple shade which is a deep blue purple with a blue shimmer which is so pretty. I was right about the formula which is like the Wet N Wild polishes that have some hits or misses but this one is a hit. This is three coats and I love it. It lasted about little more than week which is a plus and I can't wait to try the other color I bought. I love the bottles and can't wait to get more because I leave these bottles out because so cute to put away.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment