Monday, May 28, 2018

Eye Look: Too Faced Love Passionately Pretty & Peanut butter and Jelly palettes

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look to share with you. This time I used two of my Too Faced palette to create this look. So lets get into this look.



Products I used:
Avon eyeshadow Primer Light beige
NYX glitter primer
Too Faced Love Passionately pretty eyeshadow collection:
Sweetie Pie: eyelid
Passion: outer v and crease
Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette:
Peanut Butter: Crease
Extra Creamy: Brow bone
Urban Decay 24/7 waterproof liquid eyeliner Perversion
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Black

I started with peanut butter in the crease from the Peanut Butter and Jelly palette. I then put Sweetie Pie on the eyelid from the Love palette. I then put Passion in the outer v and little bit into the crease. I lastly put Extra Creamy on my brow bone from the Peanut Butter and Jelly palette. Like usually I put wing liner and mascara. I really love how this eye look came out. I will be using these two palettes together gain because the love palette have mostly shimmer and needs mattes which the Peanut Butter and Jelly has a few of. 

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment