Monday, May 21, 2018

Dreamer and Pinksicle Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays, so lets get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Inside lighting with flash

Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Base Cost
Revlon Dreamer
Sinful Colors Pinksicle
Diamond Cosmetics Super Dry Top Coat

Some how I forgot to take natural outside light shots but I guess these inside lighting with flash will have to do. I wanted to see Revlon Dreamer ever since I found it at Dollar Tree. It's an ok cream light blue but the formula is a little bit sheer so I had to do 4 coats. I thought it would look really pretty with Sinful Colors Pinksicle which I think I'm right. I should bought two bottles of pinksicle because I love this glitter top coat so much.
 I'm really happy how this mani came out. I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment