Monday, May 14, 2018

Dollar Tree Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another haul from Dollar Tree to share with you. So lets get into what I found this time.


I picked up this box of Moon Pies since I never seen them at Dollar Tree and my mom always talks about how she loves them. I never had them before so I thought I would give them a shot even thought they are mini size. My mom loved them and they were pretty good but the are small. I also found some left over Russell Stover coconut mini eggs for $.50 each so I got three. I guess people don't like coconut but I do.


I saw this cute sea turtle tea light holder like the ones they had last spring with the sea horses on it so I had to get it. I also found the new L.A. Colors Tinted & scented lip balms so I picked up two which is mightymint and orangecrushin. I was also happy to find the Amapei pedi nail care heads refills since I got one and will need to refills. I also found the nail care oil which I gave to my dad because I will probably will not use it. I also picked up L.A. Colors press powder to try out in ivory. I was really happy to finally find the owl hands soaps because you know I love owls. I could not decide on which color to get so I got two. I got the blue (apple scent) and green/teal (fresh pear scent). That's it for this haul. If you like to see what I find at Dollar Tree follow my Instagram because I post what I found on there since I don't usually post what I got on the blog that day.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment