Monday, May 7, 2018

Dollar Tree Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
Since I'm behind on my postings of hauls I thought I would share a Dollar Tree haul. So lets get into what I found at Dollar Tree this time.


I need some thing to put under the pages so my adult coloring book so I got Jot Clipboard with this cute heart patter and I got this Jot Dry ease board that I could flip over to the other side to color on top of too.


I was running low on nail polish remover so I got a bottle of Swan 100% acetone. I was also happy to find the Amope Pedi perfect electronic nail care system that everyone was finding. So I got two on for me and one for my mom to try out.


I also got two Garden Solar Stakes. I also found some dog toys by Greenbrier kennel club for my dog Jack. I got two packs of Assured  antibacterial wet wipes which I used on my trip to Hawaii and worked great because I didn't get sick. I also saw this cute Reversible sequin bin there nice but I think the one I got from 99 cents only store is made better but this one works and nice for $1.


I picked up more of the cute candles. I got the stained glass purple and blue one in the Bahama Breeze scent. I also got another one of the cute mermaid kiss candles too. I was also happy to find more of the Kiss gel strong nail polishes. So I got 6 of them which are Orangeage, peach sorbet, cloud candy, late blush, maras cherry and mellowy.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I found at Dollar Tree.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 



No comments:

Post a Comment