Monday, May 21, 2018

Ross Dress For Less Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a little Ross Dress for less haul so lets get into what I found. 


I need some new flip flops for summer and I have been wanting to try something different and get slids. So I was happy find these cute and really comfy ones from Under armour for $16.99. I love them and been wearing them around house and outside of the house. I also took them hawaii.


I also found these really cute Betsey Johnson shirt with this cheetah print skull. You know I love Betsey and skulls so it came home with me. It was $14.99.


I also found a pair of jaggings by black daisy that were so comfy that I thought be good to wear on the plane. I was right they worked nicely for my trip to Hawaii. They were $16.99.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this Ross haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment