Monday, May 7, 2018

Third Eye Look: NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette Brights

Hello my MJF stars,
It's been awhile since I shared an eye look so here is one I created with NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette Brights.


NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette Brights Numbered

Products I used:
Avon Eyeshadow Primer Light Beige
NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette Brights:
8: eyelid
12: crease and bottom lash
5: outer v and bottom lash
Wet N Wild single eyeshadow Brulee: brow bone
Smoke & Mirrors metallic Eyeshadows Moondust: on top of 8
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner Perversion 
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara Black

I wanted to use the pastel colors in this palette so I decided to do an aqua blue and purple look because I wanted to use the Smoke & Mirrors metallic Eyeshadows in Moondust. So I put 12 in the crease and 8 on my eyelid. I put WNW brulee on my brow bone and to bend out the edge of  12. I also put 5 on my outer v. I put Moondust on my eyelid to give it a little bit of shimmer. I then put 5 on bottom lash and then 12 to blend out the edge of 5. I really like how this eye look came out. I really like how the Moondust performed as a topper too. I would recommend these S&M eyeshadow that are only $.99.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment