Monday, May 28, 2018

Jc Penney Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have an other Jc Penney Haul to share with you. I ordered few things online but I didn't like any of it so I returned them and picked up some other items.


Everything I got was from the Women's plus section which was on sale or clearance items. I found this heather gray hoodie by Xersion which I was on sale and I had coupons. So it was $11.99 (was $39.00). 


I also found these cute Xersion Graphic tank that is a Balsam Green for $7.19 (was $24)


I also got this gray one which is same as the one above but with a different saying and color.


I found this heather gray with pearls seat shirt by St. John's Bay on clearance and with the coupon it was $6.38 (was 42.00)


You know I love leggings so when I this pair capri leggings by Xersion on clearance. I had to have them. So with coupon it was $5.58 (was $36.00)


The last thing I got was this St. John's Bay packable rain jacket in this pretty blue. It was $19.20 (was $60.00).

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment