Monday, May 14, 2018

Third Eye Look: Urban Decay Electric Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another eye look using the Urban Decay Electric Palette and one of the Smoke & Mirrors metallic eyeshadows. So lets get into this eye look. 


Products I used:
Avon Eyeshadow Primer Light Beige
Urban Decay Electric Palette:
Jilted: crease and bottom lash
Urban: crease and bottom lash
Revolt: inner eyelid
Smoke & Mirrors metallic Eyeshadows Bronze Goddess: eyelid
Wet N Wild single eyeshadow Brulee: brow bone
Urban Decay 24/7 liquid eyeliner Perversion
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara Black

I wanted to try out another the Smoke & Mirrors metallic eyeshadows that I got from the 99 cents only store. I decided to use Bronze Goddess as the eyelid color and use the Electric palette to create this look. I used Jilted in the crease then Urban. I put Bronze Goddess on the eyelid. I then used Revolt in my inner eyelid to open up. I then put Urban and Jilted on the bottom lash to smoke it out. I really love how this eye look came out. I also loving these metallic eyeshadows which are totally worth more than $.99 each. So if you can find them pick them up to try.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment